Austin and Brandon celebrated their 3rd birthday this week. I can hardly believe how big they're getting. I took them to playgroup this morning, and they looked like they could trample all the other little kids. They're certainly not babies anymore!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Big boy Brandon:

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Sweet little Austin

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Do these boys love eachother or what? (I think this was actually more of a tackle than a hug.)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Happy birthday to me!!!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Make a wish!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
1, 2, 3, Blow!!!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
0 comments:
Post a Comment