This week is Brock's spring break, so I decided we'd better do something fun...like visit the San Antonio Zoo!!! We got there early, and it was a good thing we did! By the time we left, the place was packed, and all the parking lots were full! I guess a lot of people had the same idea for spring break!
ATTACK FISH!!! I thought this was pretty funny. This fish was determined to eat something, or someone for his morning snack!!!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
My boys make such beautiful butterflies!!!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
BROCK THINKING: " I wonder if there's a cage around here where I can keep my brothers..."

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
BRANDON THINKING: "Is it lunch time yet??"

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
And here we have the Australian prickly stick. Brandon wanted to take this one home with us...Austin wouldn't have it!!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
0 comments:
Post a Comment