
Justin and the four older kids dropped Kade and me off at the Salt Lake airport on Saturday morning...then drove home to Missouri...without a DVD player in the car. Don't ask me how they survived. Justin is Superdad, after all. Anyway, Kade and I flew to Chicago, where I had left the truck after attending my niece's wedding reception a week ago, and then we drove the seven hours home...without a DVD player in the car....I know, we're sort of like the pioneers. I got home Saturday night and then Justin and the kids arrived Sunday night. Eden walked in the door with a ginormous rat's nest of bubble gum completely enmeshed with her beautiful, long locks of baby fine hair...

Not even peanut butter was going to get that mashed Bubblicious out of her mane. It was definitely going to have to come out the old fashioned way. So, I got out the sewing scissors...
And Justin got out the round brush...
And here we have Eden's new 'do!

Monday, July 12, 2010
Eden's New 'Do
Posted by Bobbi at Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She's adorable! You did a great job!
It's really cute!
She looks so stinkin cute! That a great hair style for her!
Impressed Justin knows how to use a round brush too!! What a great daddy :)
I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment