Sunday, May 06, 2012

Take Two

 I'm such a big boy now that I've just turned two. 
See? Look here at all the neat stuff I can do!

 I open the front door to go play outside,
I share with the dog; I go down the slide.
 I have my own language that no one quite gets,
Yet, somehow I still seem to get my needs met.
 I adore my dear daddy; he's cool just like me;
Take a drive in his car, truck or motorcycle--wee!

 I ride mules and tractors, lawnmowers and bikes;
Just don't take me to the gym child care--Yikes!
 I love holding Mom's hand, and stealing her phone;
I have the best soccer kick you've ever known!
 Ketchup is yummy, ranch dressing is sweet;
With or without a meal, they're a real tasty treat!
There's so much about me you can't help but love,
I bring joy to my family, sent straight from above!




Kade's two-year-old vocabulary:
"uh-oh"
"shz" (shoes)
"hot"
"beep!"
"cah" (car)
"choo-choo"
"Bock!" (Brock)
"Jack!" (the dog)
"NO!" (loud and clear)
"peez" (please)
"dink" (drink)
"mulk" (milk)
"tuck" (truck)
"I do!"
"pop-khn" (popcorn)
"bye-bye"
"nigh-night"
"I wuv woo" (I love you)
"mom"
"dad"
"nose"
"eyes"
"quack-quack"
"Whhhyyy?" (whiniest voice imaginable)
"Heyyy!" (same whiny voice)
"Uh-uh-ohh" (I don't know)
"Uh?" (everything else)


0 comments: