For my 12th wedding anniversary, I decided to commemorate a dozen years of marriage by making a dozen deliveries of dozens to Justin's office. I didn't end up sticking to the schedule perfectly, but the plan looked something like this:
8:30am-A Dozen Donuts
9:15am-A Dozen Hershey Hugs & Kisses
10:00am-A Dozen Bottles of Diet Root Beer
10:45am-A Dozen Songs That Remind Me of Justin
11:30am-A Dozen Roses
12:15pm-A Dozen Roly Poly Sandwiches
1:00pm-A Dozen Flavors of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
1:45pm-A Dozen Pens (in a "World's Best Boss" mug, of course)
2:30pm-A Dozen Pudding Snacks
3:15pm-A Dozen Photo Memories (one from each year of marriage)
4:00pm-A Dozen Trips to Yo Yums (gift certificates)
4:45pm-A Dozen Poems for Justin (all authored by family & friends...truly a fabulous collection!)
Wednesday, August 01, 2012
A Dozen Dozens
Posted by Bobbi at Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is an awesome idea. I love it. Congrats on 12 wonderful years of marriage!
Post a Comment