Monday, January 22, 2007
CHECK OUT THIS BEST SELLER!!!
Posted by Johnson Journal at Monday, January 22, 2007
Labels: Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories." -Ray Bradbury
Posted by Johnson Journal at Monday, January 22, 2007
Labels: Pregnancy
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! Bobbi you are the bomb...or should I say da Mom! LUv erin
Very creative! It looks like it will be a wonderful book.
What a fun household you will have!
Congratulations!
Bobbi!
That's really funny! But not to worry, you'll do fine. Congrats on the news. That's exactly when Emma was due so I can already picture your whole pregnancy month by month. Too bad you'll be gone from SA before the baby comes. I hope its a girl!
Lyssa Zimmerman
oh wow, BOBBI! congratulations!!! kudos on this book! wow! this is amazing! a mother of three beautiful children and now a a book too! brilliant! :)
Post a Comment