Sunday, December 31, 2006

Let it Snow!!!

While in Utah, we were thrilled to experience new snowfall almost every day we were there! The boys enjoyed sledding and snowball throwing. Justin and I attempted snowboarding...and I have the bruises to prove it! Once down the mountain and I promptly traded my board in for skis!! Now at least I can say I tried it! Justin of course was a natural at snowboarding, but still prefers skis as well. I guess we're just content going old school down the mountain!!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

0 comments: