I may regret this, but I thought I'd share some progressive photos of my pregnancy so far. Here you can see a time-lapse of my growth since February. I certainly hope this baby appreciates what I go through for her!!!
February:
March:
April:
May:
June:
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Growing...
Posted by Johnson Journal at Sunday, June 10, 2007
Labels: Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
bobbi i found your blog from april's...it's good to see you, and pregnant?! you look great! the blog is awesome...hope you don't mind if i link up and check back!
You look great Bobbi! It's fun to think there it's a girl this go around!
Hi Bobbi!!! FOund ya through Jaime's blog...you're looking so cute!!! SO how's Missouri?? Josh and I and the kids are getting settled here in CA...it's hot, but it's dry heat...love it! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment