
by Brock Johnson; Illustrated by Brock
If you give a mouse a marshmallow, it will want to make a s'more out of it.
So you'll get some crackers and some chocolate Hershey bars. Then you'll put them in the microwave and the mouse will want to watch it cook.
And when he sees the s'more, he'll want to go camping.
So you'll pack all of the sleeping bags. And then he'll ask if you will pack the t.v. and video game set.
So you'll get the Wii set and shove it in your backpack.
And when he sees the sleeping bags, he'll want to have a sleep over.
So you'll go to the phone and call his friends.
So the doorbell will ring and his friends will come in.
Then when the sleep over starts, he'll ask for some marshmallows.
And if you give a mouse a marshmallow, he'll want a s'more to go with it.
Friday, November 06, 2009
If You Giv A Maws A Morsh Mello.
Posted by Bobbi at Friday, November 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
SO CUTE!
Very cool!
very, very clever! You must be so proud!
That is very creative, cute and awesome drawings!! I love those books. We just picked up some hardbacks at Kohls of 3 of those books. I love them just as much as the kids. Tell Brock GOOD JOB!!!
Holy cow! I'm sure you are so proud, as I am and he's not even mine! Great job Brock!(and great job Bobbi, obviously!)
I LOVE it, I love it!!! So cute and amazing. What a clever little buy that Brock is.
xoxox
oops, I meant a clever little guy. Sorry :)
Post a Comment