
For several weeks leading up to our trip, we talked with our kids about the fun we'd have on our Easter vacation to Orange Beach, Alabama. When we finally got there, however, Eden pointed out the obvious,
"Mom, this beach isn't orange. It's blue."



We stayed at the Seaside Beach & Racquet Club right on the water. Outside our ground level unit, we had easy access to the crystal clear, sand & salt free swimming pool.
Just down a few steps was the beautiful, white sandy beach, with perfect wind for kite flying and waves for boogie boarding!


We went with our very fun friends, the Smiths. The weather, water, sand, waves, and company couldn't have been more perfect!

We returned Sunday evening to cold, gloomy, stormy, wet Missouri weather. Yuck! We should've stayed longer at the beach!
1 comments:
Now I want a vacation. I am using your blog as my traveling site. If only your vacation spots were closer to me. :) I really want to hang at the beach.
Post a Comment