
My baby turned one year old today. I'd say "I can't believe it", but I already feel like one of those old ladies who's always talking about how "they grow up so fast" or pointing out that "these days don't last forever".
I'd like to document just how I feel about this precious little angel from heaven, or give you some idea of his personality or temperament at age one. All I keep thinking of, though, are cheezy little catch phrases, like he's the apple of my eye, or the sweetest boy in the world. It's true though. Baby Kade really does have me wrapped around his finger. He's growing like a weed, and is the spitting image of his older siblings. He's not quite walking yet, but he's quick as a whip on his hands and knees. He waves "bye-bye", plays "peek-a-boo", and spends his days busily testing his limits.
Kade is such an easy-going, and content little guy. I guess you could say he's happy as can be. Everyone loves him to pieces, and can't get enough of his sweet little squishy face and snuggly hugs. Happy birthday, my sweet little man cub. I love you more than words can say!! 


Tuesday, May 03, 2011
One-year-old
Posted by Bobbi at Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
so way cute!!!!! I love it! My baby turned one last week too and I cant believe it, it still feels like i was just in the hospital with her yesterday! Time flies...but I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment