
Last night was opening night. I never knew my kids were such hams. They brought the house down, and made their mama proud. Tonight was equally fun. Both nights, the house has been packed, and the audiences so great! I about lost it tonight, cracking up over an on-stage "fight" with a fellow actress. I started laughing, she started laughing, the audience was laughing, and then I had to bite my cheek and pull it together for the rest of the scene. Just about the hardest thing ever! Such good fun, though, and in the end we pulled it off. This is such a great show, and we're having such a great time with it. We've got eight more shows to do. Hopefully we can keep the momentum through the whole run!
Friday, December 02, 2011
Break A Leg!
Posted by Bobbi at Friday, December 02, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That seriously sounds so fun. What great memories you are making for your kids!
Post a Comment