Sunday, August 05, 2007

Still growing...

Here's an update on my progress....Does black make me look skinnier?

June 2007:



July 2007:



August 2007:



Looking back...This last photo was taken towards the end of my pregnancy with the twins. Thank goodness there's only one this time!!!

February 2004:

8 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

You look skinny in white too! I would say the lump with one baby is a little bit smaller (makes sense though, right?).

Always, Hannah said...

I couldn't see the pics.

Rochelle said...

Hi Bobbi....I couldn't see the pics either.

I love seeing and reading about your little clan. It seems like y'all are enjoying your new home and state. Congratulations!

I have a blog that I just started, so it is in no way anywhere close to being up to par with yours, but it is a start...check it out....:

http://www.rockylea.blogspot.com/

Much love, Rocky

Jamie Smith said...

You are so cute! I can't believe you and Hillery only have about a month left! Are you ready! And you look great in any color!

The Blaisdell Family said...

You can by all means tell you only have 1 baby this time!! You look incredible Bobbi! My goal is to look even half as cute next time I'm pregnant. No more looking like I'm pregnant before I really am!!! You seem to have so much energy too for being so far along. How do you do it Bobbi? Keep up the good work. I'll call again soon...

Bobi Jensen said...

Ok, sorry it's a scary internet stalker...I'm the other person with a similar first name and last name who had the same doctor in San Antonio and they were always messing up our appts. I got to your blog through the Rays who I got to through the Cooks. Oh and I'm also due around the same time. My due date is Sept. 18. Well anyway, I noticed Jamie Blaisdell commenting and I wanted to get in touch with her. I could see that her blog was invitation only. Our kids were in preschool together.

Jamie Smith said...

So how does everyone get all these special invites to blogs? No one ever invites me. Is that Diana Priors blog under your Friends? Tell her I want to be invited to see her blog. I think I may make mine private too, I think only like 10 people look at it and it's not even my family. My family dosn't even comment so I think I'm going to kick them off.

Always, Hannah said...

So now I have seen the pics and think you look great. I am not even pregnant and I don't have half the energy you have. You go.