Justin recently had his photo published in "LO Profile" magazine for the Lake of the Ozarks. Several patients have commented that he's the best-looking dentist in the area!!! I would have to agree. 
Friday, August 24, 2007
LO Profile
Posted by Johnson Journal at Friday, August 24, 2007
Labels: Bobbi's Thoughts, Justin, Lake Ozark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's the blue shirt in a sea of white.
That's exciting. It makes it seem more official doesn't it? I need to blog Craig's "intro" into the dental world too.
And Bobbi..visit our blog and leave a comment or two would ya!!
Congrats Justin! I like how they welcomed him! That's really neat! And Congrats also on being the best looking destist in the area!
That's so cool! It's like set in stone now. And compred to the other dentists, yes, he much more handsome!!
He is a cutie-pie. Congrats on officially entering the dental world. Isn't making money great!
Post a Comment