Here's what should be the final photo in my "growing" series. I've been taking photos at the beginning of each month to show my growth this pregnancy. So far, I have gained about 40 pounds, outgrown most of my maternity clothes, and have developed varicose veins and inguinal hernias. It's been a productive 37 weeks!
Justin hasn't gained any weight, he's just sticking his tummy out to try and make me feel better:
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Ready to Pop!
Posted by Johnson Journal at Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Labels: Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Bobbi I can't believe the time has already come for your pregnancy to end. That flew by! For me at least:) I love the "pregnant" picture of Justin. That is so funny.
You HAVE had a very productive 37 weeks, but you look great! I'm so exciting your having a girl this time!
Post a Comment