I just thought I'd post a quick update on my progress....only nine days 'til my due date and I'm still pregnant! This past Thursday, the doctor said that I'm 2 cm dilated and 85% effaced, the baby is anterior, and her head is in position, so that's all good. A week earlier, I was less than 1 cm dilated, only 50% effaced and the baby was posterior, so I've made some good progress. Justin's office was closed this past week, and all of the staff went to Dallas again for some training. I was nervous about Justin going so close to my due date, so he stayed home. The baby didn't come during his scheduled trip, so I'm afraid he stayed home in vain. Fortunately, however, he did get to play a lot of golf while the office was closed, so I didn't feel as guilty about making him miss his trip. I'm certainly ready to be finished with this pregnancy. Hopefully this baby will decide to join us soon!!!
These Cathy cartoons are so timely! This is exactly what I'm going through with naming this baby!
I would post what my favorite name is at this point, but I'm afraid someone might think that it's "cute".
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Still Pregnant...
Posted by Bobbi at Saturday, September 15, 2007
Labels: Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well at least you're progressing Bobbi! That's exciting. And the baby name thing is so funny. Girl names should be easy but it's so far from being easy! The name you told me last time we "talked" really is cute though. Cute in a good way and now that you said that name, I hear it all the time and love it! So that's my vote.
This little girl is enjoying all the peace and quiet of the Spirit World while she can. She knows that once she enters life, she'll never have a quiet moment. With 3 big brothers, this girl is going to get a lot of love and protection.
Post a Comment