I went a little camera happy once I got home from the hospital. Here are some more photos of our sweet baby girl:
This is NOT Eden, but if you look closely, you might notice some family resemblance:
Monday, September 24, 2007
More Eden Photos
Posted by Bobbi at Monday, September 24, 2007
Labels: Eden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh...I see it alright!
Bobbi,
She is so cute and so sweet! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hold my little baby boy. Congrats!
She is a living doll. I am sure that you are both so proud. Congratulations!
Oh I love the one where she's asleep with her bow and bracelet! So girl! Love it!
Is that picture of you Bobbi? If so you just gave birth to yoursel!
Congratulations, she is beautiful. I love her hair
Eden is too darn cute. Girls can be so much fun! I too love the picture of her sleeping.
Oh she is so cute....a very pink congrats!!! I could just kiss those chubby checks!
Eden is Beautiful! Congratulations Bobbi and Justin! I'm so happy for your family! Love, Tiffany
Post a Comment