Thursday, October 04, 2007

Eden's Blog

I suppose with all the photos I keep taking of Eden, I should probably re-name this "Eden's Blog". Here she is in all her tiny cuteness...






11 comments:

The Shirleys said...

Eden is soooo adorable! We are so glad you finally got your little girl. It is good to take lots of pictures. Now she will have lots of pictures to scrapbook someday. Don't all girls love that!

familyof15 said...

She is beautiful! YOu can never have enough pictures, just ask me!!! I lost the baby last week, it was identical twins. Just wanted you to know. Love ya,
Emily Ü

The Blaisdell Family said...

She's so sweet. She is definitely a Johnson. All that dark hair. She's polar opposite of Avery but probably weighs the same. She's so chubby. And is she smiling in that one picture?? That's so cute for how little she is!! So happy you finally have a little girl!

The Kerr Family said...

I like it. Eden's blog. She's just gorgeous.

Lyssa Beth said...

AHH She is sooo cute! I love the chubbiness!! She's such a precious big thing. I love the pictures adn that one with the smile is so adorable. She looks just like her brothers!

Christine said...

She is o beautiful! I am so happy you have a girl! Guess what, the person who took over your step classes at Bally's is a girl in my new ward. I also got my membership back for less than $9/month. Wish I could come to class with you and the boys again, it was fun even though it didn't last long. We miss your smiling faces!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Are you having any fun with a little girl? I just can't tell.
ha! She's a beauty!

Jamie Smith said...

Those pictures are adorable! They look so much better then the newborn ones we had of Eric. I love her little chubby arms and all the nudy photos! So cute!

Michelle Cox said...

Oh she's so adorable! Congratulations! Finally a little princess to dress up. How fun ... maybe I'll consider trying for a girl in a few years. :)

Nikki said...

Very sweet pictures! She is adorable. Congratulations on finally having a girl. We have three boys and a girl as well. Though not in that order.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Haven't heard from the Johnson clan for a while. Hope everything is going well! Can't wait to see halloween pictures of the kiddos!