Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Six Flags St. Louis

I realized last Friday that last weekend was our last chance to go to Six Flags before the season ended and our passes expired. So, Saturday we packed up the kids, invited some friends to come along, and drove to St. Louis. I was so excited to finally ride some roller coasters!!! Justin and I went on a couple of good ones while our friends watched the kids. The kids had a blast riding rides and climbing on the playground. There was one ride that they went on about ten times over and over again. Even Eden went on her first amusement park ride: a giant ferris wheel called the Colossus. What a fun day!


Here are the boys on the ride they rode over & over & over again. It's one that lifts them up in the air and then drops them down really fast. They couldn't get enough of it!

Here is Eden on her first ferris wheel ride!!!

Spider-Brock to the rescue!!!

Austin hangin' out on the playground:
Waiting patiently for their turn:

Eden again...still cute.

4 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

Eden is absolutely adorable! I just can't believe how you do everything with your boys and newborn like it's nothing. I'm happy if I make it to the grocery store and back with Eric!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Eden isn't just cute...she's beautiful Bobbi!

I love the Spidey Brock picture. He's so funny! All your boys look SO grown up from your last post. You look great too by the way. I'm glad you got out and had some fun!

Shayleen Lunt said...

You are such a good mom and have four very cute kids! Don't tell me all those relatives stayed at your house!

Christine said...

How fun! I can't believe the boys are already riding (what sounds like) scary rides! I went on my first roller coaster at 9 years old and cried the whole time! I love them now and hope my boys will be as brave as yours. And Eden is adorable!