"Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories." -Ray Bradbury
Is this Bobbi from PG??? It looks like you in the picture, but you never know. Sorry, don't mean to freak you out - this is Lyndi from PG swimming if you remember. Cute kids!
Hey Bobbi! This is Kelli (Wells) Proctor, your 2nd cousin! I just remembered you sent me your blog site a long time ago and I went back in my history to get it again! Anyway, I just started a blog, so I am totally adding you to my blog! Add ours if you want to also! You beat me to the 4th and you had a GIRL! That is so exciting! Love you! Check out our blog!
4 comments:
That is so cute. He fits right in! And that is a brave first patient!!!
Is this Bobbi from PG??? It looks like you in the picture, but you never know. Sorry, don't mean to freak you out - this is Lyndi from PG swimming if you remember. Cute kids!
Hey Bobbi! This is Kelli (Wells) Proctor, your 2nd cousin! I just remembered you sent me your blog site a long time ago and I went back in my history to get it again! Anyway, I just started a blog, so I am totally adding you to my blog! Add ours if you want to also! You beat me to the 4th and you had a GIRL! That is so exciting! Love you!
Check out our blog!
www.rogproctorfamily.blogspot.com
That is the cutest picture EVER! I love it! He should have been a dentist for halloween! He would have fooled me!
Post a Comment