Monday, October 29, 2007

Jack-o-lanterns & chili peppers

We've been busy getting ready for Halloween. The boys each carved jack-o-lanterns earlier this month that have been rotting for weeks on my front porch now. The boys still haven't decided what they'll dress up as for Halloween, but I bought a cute chili pepper costume for Eden on eBay. My favorite part of the costume is that it has the words "Hot Stuff" embroidered on the front. Here are some photos:

All three boys had some weird rash on their faces this night. I finally took them to the doctor and found out that they all had a viral infection...oh, and I had strep. Lovely.

Eden the hot pepper:

I know, the hat kind of makes it look like an elf costume. Maybe she can wear this outfit again for Christmas!! Two holidays in one! Even better!!!
Look carefully. Eden is hiding somewhere in the middle there.

2 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

Cute little Eden! Where did you find such a cute outfit! I love the chili pepper! It's a perfect San Antonio costume!

The Blaisdell Family said...

I love Austin's pumpkin with all the writing on it. Too funny. Seriously, your boys are so grown up looking Bobbi! They are all so handsome. It looks like they are having so much fun with a baby sister. Eden will be so spoiled rotten!

I love her costume. I think that's one of the cutest newborn costumes out there. She's so dang cute!