Eden was blessed on October 14th by her daddy. We had plenty of family in town for the event. Both sets of grandparents were here, along with my brother and sister and their families from Chicago, and of course my sister and her family that live nearby. Justin gave her a beautiful blessing, despite the distraction of Eden loudly filling her diaper right after he said her name at the beginning of the prayer. I've heard that the men in the circle all had a hard time keeping their composure, but Justin was able to keep it together (thankfully). Here she is in her pretty white dress:
Our happy family of six!!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Blessing Day
Posted by Bobbi at Sunday, October 14, 2007
Labels: Eden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What handsome boys! Where did you find all their cute outfits? And Eden looks so pretty! I love the bracelet you have on her wrist! Too cute!
Family of six...YIKES. That sounds HUGE!! I love all the boy's clothes. Very cute. And Eden's dress...wow! Beautiful! I'm so glad so many family members where able to join you on this special day.
And I have NO idea how Justin remained calm after that "intro by Eden". I would have been laughing so hard I would have cried. That is just classic. Way to introduce yourself Eden!!
I can't believe how adorable and big she's getting! And i've always heard of something like that happening with the exploding diaper but never encountered it so nice job! Ya I would have been dying! And the "family of six" does sound really big! And what a beautiful family of six it is!
What a good looking group. Way to go Eden! That's the best diaper-filling story I think I've ever heard.
What a beautiful family you have!
Post a Comment