Sunday morning, I was helping Brandon get ready for church, and he was wearing some Old Navy socks with writing on the bottom of them. He started pointing to the letters and naming them "O, L, D..." I couldn't believe it! Unfortunately, I've never been one of those moms that sits down and teaches my 3-year-olds their letters, so I had no idea Brandon knew these letters. During Sacrament Meeting, I decided to test his skills. I pulled out a letter-matching file folder game and showed him every letter in the alphabet in random order. He knew every one of them!! Who knew he was such a smart kid!? I'm so proud.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Smartie-Pants Brandon
Posted by Bobbi at Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Labels: Brandon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, good job Brandon! You need to give us some tricks on how to get our kids so smart!
Way to go Brandon!! That is so fun when they finally start to "get" stuff isn't it? Ryan has doing that a lot to me lately. If you want to encourage his big brain to keep on going by the Leap Frog "Letter Factory" and "Word Factory" dvds. They are awesome!! Ryan has learned the entire alphabet and all the sounds already just from watching these videos. He goes around pointing out letters and making the sounds every where! Maybe you could buy them for stocking stuffers this year! They are pretty cheap at Costco and Walmart.
Post a Comment