Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day!

No, I didn't go into labor on Labor Day, though I did try my best! Labor Day weekend is an especially busy time here at the Lake of the Ozarks. Saturday & Sunday, the Lake was packed with boats! By Monday afternoon, however, most of the crowds had cleared out and we were able to enjoy a peaceful evening on the lake. Dr. Ron & Cindy Massie invited us out for dinner on the lake, and a swim at their lake front home. It was a very enjoyable evening!




Brock soaks up some rays:



Austin was a little nervous about the boat ride at first, but he decided it was fun as long as he stayed close to his Daddy:



Brandon's lookin' good in the pink flowered life jacket he borrowed from the Massie girls:



Cindy & Aiyana Massie:



Drs. Johnson & Massie behind the wheel:



Austin, Brock, Aiyana, Seagrid & Dr. Massie:



Here I am wishing that the motion of the speeding boat over the choppy waves will somehow induce labor:



Back at the Massie residence, Justin entertains the kids on the "Launch Pod" trampoline & slide. Needless to say, we had a hard time tearing the boys away at bedtime!!!







2 comments:

Utah Mnt biker said...

I bet the boys slept well that night.

Shayleen Lunt said...

If I see another post titled "Labor Day", we'll know what it means! Best of luck with becoming a family of 6! You look great by the way!