Friday, September 21, 2007

Go Trucks, Go!

Thursday evening, our family attended a fun event sponsored by the local school district called "Go Trucks, Go!" There, we were treated to a parking lot full of big & small novelty vehicles such as a fire truck, police cruiser, gravel & tow trucks, utility trucks, cement trucks, diesels, water patrol boat, tractors & even a monster truck! The boys were allowed to climb up inside most of the vehicles, sit at the steering wheels & honk the horns. They were in heaven! Here are some photos of the fun:










We finished off the night with a hay ride behind a tractor. What fun!!!


5 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

I like the new blog layout but I wasn't able to see the pictures! So sad. Maybe it's my computer.

Shayleen Lunt said...

I wasn't able to see the pictures either, but I must say that it sounds like fun. Carter is only one and I already know he would be in heaven while Olivia might just be fascinated with the fire truck.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Finally got to see the picutues, bummed you're still pregnant, but glad you got to have a fun family night!! I bet your boys were on cloud nine!!! I know mine would be. Hope you're doing well Bobbi!

The Kerr Family said...

Oh my gosh, I bet the boys were in heaven. Miles would have been. I keep checking and hoping for a post about the baby. Hang in there!

brian_angela said...

Congrats on the new baby Eden. She's cute. What a quick labor!

They had Touch a Truck day in State College, PA where we used to live every year and Travis loved it too. It looks like it is the same as Go Trucks Go. Looks fun.