Monday, September 10, 2007

Baby Names

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

cute cartoon....question: i love your new background..did you do that or is it one of blogger's? it looks great! ( a little girly...signs of things to come for your household!)

The Blaisdell Family said...

that is SOOOO true it's kind of scary!

Jamie Smith said...

That's funny and true!

The Kerr Family said...

Cher Johnson. I like it.

Shantell said...

Bobbi you blog is so cute! I can tell that you are getting into digital scrapbooking. I have this paper and I love it. How did you get it as your background? You'll have to share your secrets with me.

Utah Mnt biker said...

Are you going to take the boys to see the Tour of Missouri

Kaylynne said...

Very funny. If you didn't know I started a blog too.
jknielsenfamily.blogspot.com.

Good luck and congrats on your baby and new job, house.

You have inspired me and if I can purchase a bike for Christmas I am going to train for a triathlon.