Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Whoa Baby!

I just had another ultrasound tonight. According to the measurements taken, this baby already weighs approximately 8 pounds!!! And I still have 2 1/2 weeks 'til my due date! So tonight I went speed-walking through the grocery store and after putting the groceries away, I hiked around the block, trying to get things going. Still nothing. Justin's telling me to cut it out since he's flying to Dallas tomorrow and doesn't want to miss the birth of his baby girl. I guess I can probably hold off one more week, but 8 lbs.?! Give me a break!!! That's way bigger than any of my boys have been! What's this little girl trying to do to me?!



Check out the chub on that cheek!

9 comments:

Utah Mnt biker said...

That sounds about the right size for a Johnson baby.

Jamie Smith said...

What cute cheeks! They may be bigger then Eric's! I'm so excited for you baby girl! Keep us posted! We can't wait to see her!

Michelle Cox said...

How exciting! You're almost there. What is Justin doing traveling within your last month?? I guess it can't be helped. I'll pray for a safe delivery for you. You can do it!

Leslie said...

Hi Bobbi!
I discovered your blog through Erin's and that stinker didn't even tell me you were expecting again! I just saw you in December and you didn't look pregnant at all - oh wait, I suppose that was about 9 months ago, hmmm. Anyway, congratulations! I'm so excited for you and I hope labor and delivery go smoothly.

Lyssa Beth said...

Bobbi, you'll be fine! Kate was 8.4 lbs and i've somewhat survived..right? Hopefully your doctor will have mercy on you and let you induce!! Geez!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Those are some cool pictures!! I bet you are getting SO antsy waiting to meet your new daughter! I know I was with Avery. The suspense was a killer!! My thoughs were, "gimme, gimme, gimme, my little girl!!" That last month is dreadful.

What's Justin going to Dallas for?? That's bad timing!

The Kerr Family said...

We're so excited for the new baby girl Johnson to make her appearance. I'm sure she'll be as nice as possible to her dear, sweet mama.

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

Bobbi, your having a baby?! Where have I been?! And from what I read it is going to be a little princess, how fun for you and Justin! I can't wait to see pictures of her! Hang in there these last few weeks...just think, your almost done! It was so good to hear from you by the way! Take care! love ya, Tiffany

Christine said...

Ahhh! 8 pounds. Ahhh! Good luck. Try jumping on a trampoline.