Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bald & Beautiful!



That's right! I shaved my little girl's head yesterday. And she's still so dang cute!!! Her once-full head of hair has gradually been thinning out, and she's developed one big bald spot in the back that was rapidly spreading to the sides of her head. Basically, it was beginning to look like the poor girl was molting! So, I gave her a buzz. Brandon thinks that he has a new little brother. Here's are some before & after photos:

BEFORE:



AFTER:



2 comments:

The Kerr Family said...

Bobbi, you're hilarious! She still looks beautiful--bald or molting. My brother and his wife did the same thing with their daughter. It worked--her hair grew in thicker and more even. Eden, just watch out that you're not in line for the beginning of the summer buzz cut!

Kaylynne said...

She is so cute. Aaron has the bald spot on the back of his head but his hair is getting long enough to cover it now. I am too anxious for his baby curls to cut his hair.