I can hardly believe that my little girl is already four months old! Here's a quick recap of her progress:
One Month old:
Two Months Old:
Three Months Old:
Four Months Old:
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
The Eden Monthly
Posted by Bobbi at Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Labels: Eden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bobbi-
She is so beautiful! I just love her chunky cheeks. You are a very blessed momma. We love you all and miss you. Hope all continues to go well for your family. Love ya, Rocky
She's such a pretty little girl Bobbi. I'm so glad you guys got a girl this time. She has grown SO much it's crazy. Oh I wish I could hold her!!!
Love the last outfit outfit by the way;)
She's getting so big and adorable!! I love her cheeks! and I love how you shaved her head! It totally made a difference. It's so hard when that happens, Emma totally had a mullet! But Bobbi, she's so CUTE! I was so glad I was able to see you and her over the holidays!
She's just gorgeous. Those cheeks are fabulous.
Post a Comment