Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Swimsuit Edition


Hooray! The pool FINALLY opened today!!! I think my kids were about to self-combust if they had to wait another minute to go swimming!!!





6 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

I love her pink swimsuit with the skirt! How girly can you get? Too cute. I'm jealous.

Davis Family said...

Awww! I just love summer! The pink suit and pink sunglasses are just too cute! I love your blog template too! I'm going to check out that site right now. :)

Our Sweet Life said...

It looks like so much fun. I can't wait for summer to be here!

Jill said...

Looks fun!!!!! What pool is that? I am so there!

Kelli Proctor said...

so way cute! Our pool hasnt opened yet, but as soon as it does, we are so there also!

Rob and Jenn said...

Looks like such a fun day at the pool. I think we still have a few more weeks until we can do any swimming here in Southeast Idaho. Uhg.