1 Month:
2 Months:
3 Months:
4 Months:
5 Months:
6 Months:
7 Months:
8 Months:
9 Months:
10 Months:
11 Months:
12 Months:
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
The Eden Monthly
Posted by Bobbi at Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories." -Ray Bradbury
1 Month:
2 Months:
3 Months:
4 Months:
5 Months:
6 Months:
7 Months:
8 Months:
9 Months:
10 Months:
11 Months:
12 Months:
Posted by Bobbi at Tuesday, September 23, 2008
4 comments:
Adorable photos!! I love that you were successful about being consistent with the set-up. I can't believe she's already a year old!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Too cute! I love the specific shot monthly...a lot of my friends do that too. I never did it with Tanner, but I have a billion pix I'm sure I could put something together like that anyways!
Happy bday Eden. She is adorable.
What? She is already a year? I love her cute little outfits in each of the pictures! Too cute!
And congrats on the eye surgery! Isn't it amazing? I absolutely loved it when I got it! The only sad part was not being able to get fun colored contacts all the time.
Post a Comment