Sunday, September 21, 2008

One


Tomorrow is Eden's first birthday. I really can't believe how fast this past year has FLOWN by!! From her very first day on the earth, Eden has brought so much joy to our family! I simply cannot imagine life without her! She is such a happy baby, who smiles and laughs easily, and is eager to explore the world around her. She adores her big brothers. She can run laps around the house with them, wrestle and drive trucks with them. She has no idea they're all twice her height and weight! Eden is incredibly smart. She can understand so many things that we say already. She shakes her head "no" when we tell her not to do something, and she even stops doing it...sometimes. She knows how to give kisses, wave "bye-bye", and point to what she wants. She loves babies and dancing to music! She is intrigued, but timid around animals. Eden is certainly our little princess. To her Mom, Dad and brothers, she is by far the sweetest, most wonderful, lovable, adorable little girl in the world! Eden, we love you SO MUCH!!

Waving "bye-bye":

Giving kisses:









3 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Love those horsey tails! Adorable!

The Kerr Family said...

Happy Birthday!! She's adorable. Her pig tails are fabulous. What a lucky little girl to have three big brothers to look out for her, protect her and of course tease her!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Happy Birthday Eden!! Wow, 1 already? It's weird watching everyone's kids grow up via "blogland". They change so fast when you only get to see pictures. She is a cutie! I love the many faces of Eden in these pictures and her outfit is adorable. I didn't realize (or maybe I forgot) she shares a b-day with Gma! That is so neat. And they all have "E" names!!

Hope Eden has a fabulous birthday and enjoy doing a "girly" birthday for a change:)