This is Eden. Eden is a picture perfect princess. Princess Eden reigns supreme in her princess palace on Palmer Drive. Everyone who enters her domain instantly becomes subject to her princess charm, and willingly bows to her every command. Princess Eden has three brave big brother knights and one fearless daddy warrior standing by to defend and protect her at any given moment. At mealtimes, which occur as frequently as she deems necessary, Eden sits on her plastic booster throne in the royal banquet hall, indulging in delicious feasts prepared especially for her by her personal gourmet mommy chef.
Yes, Eden truly is a princess. She has big, brown, beautiful princess eyes. She has smooth, flawless ivory princess skin. She has soft, rosy pink princess cheeks. Best of all, she has gentle princess charisma, and is oozing with spunky princess personality. Princess Eden's picture perfect princess gown can be found HERE.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Picture Perfect Princess Eden
Posted by Bobbi at Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! I love that dress too, that's the one I picked for Annie, I think!
Oh my goodness, she is such a doll! I Love that last picture on the bench. just precious!
I am so excited you guys are coming out to disneyland. are you going to stay at your parents house? Will you be going to church with them??? (they are in our ward now). Bryant's d-land pass expired and I am still trying to talk him into getting another one (but he is a stickler for money these days). But if we don't meet up at disneyland it would be fun to have you guys over for dinner or something. We would love it.
I know how busy vacations can be, so don't worry if you guys dont have time, i understand. It would just be so fun to see you, catch up, and meet your darling crew!
one more thing... please tell me where you are getting your blog book made?? I am dying to do that, but i heard blurb is not taking blogger anymore.
Post a Comment