Throughout my life, I have known some truly amazing women. I have been blessed with so many good friends who inspire and strengthen me, and make me laugh! The past two years since moving to Lake Ozark have been no different. I have truly made some of the very best friends I have ever had! While being surrounded by these amazing women, I have learned to appreciate more than ever the value of good girlfriends. I think perhaps for the first time in my life, I have come to the shocking realization that I really do actually need other women in my life! These women have truly become my sisters and I wish there were some way I could express to them just how much their friendship means to me! I will be moving to Jefferson City on Saturday, and while I am so sad to be going, I certainly won't be too far away to come back for a good old fashioned GNO! Thank you, ladies, for your friendship. I love you more than words can say!!!
bff's: Jill, Nancy, Cindy, Bev, Betsy, Me, Shauntai, Lisa, Jenny, Raylene, Carrie & Allison
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
bff's
Posted by Bobbi at Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, Bobbi! You only have good friends because YOU are one too. You're seriously one of a kind. I think the world of you. I'm so glad I know you!
Hey Bobbi, I just made my blog private and I'd love to keep you as a reader, so I need your email address. Email it to me at
sweetkrystal(at)gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.
Post a Comment