Great news! We have a new member of the family! Meet our latest addition, a 3-month-old female boxer named "Sadie":
We'll be taking Sadie home with us when we move to our 41-acre tree farm in Jefferson City on July 25th. Wish us luck puppy training!!! (I just watched Marley & Me this weekend. I'm a little scared...)
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Eden's Little Sister
Posted by Bobbi at Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
are you home already? holy cow you drive fast. hmmmm...I think you should name her Pua after me!
oh wait, that might be wierd...or have bizarre connotations. I think you should name her Talula!
She is really cute, but yes, you should be scared...very scared! Puppies are crazy! I would take on 4 toddlers every day over a puppy anyday! But....that's just me:) Hope you have extra money to buy new furniture...hahahahaha
She is so cute Bobbie! Boxers are fun. I wouldn't mind having one. my brother in law has one and she's a good dog.
Congrats on selling your house! I didn't even know you had an offer. Please name her a doggie name...just not Holly ;) I might still use that name for a kid and knowing a dog with that name could change that ;)
I know, name her after something that you'll miss about the town or house you are moving from. (Maybe the kid's old school name or mascot?)
Post a Comment