Thursday, September 24, 2009

Imitation: The Sincerest Form of Flattery

I drank a glass of water and threw it back up. (BTW, this was the first time I've ever thrown up during pregnancy. Yes, I'm very thankful that it was just water.) Eden was sitting there at the kitchen table, watching me get sick. Once the lurching finally stopped, I went into the living room to lie on the couch. That's when I heard Eden in the kitchen, spitting her water onto the floor and making gagging noises. Ahhhh....now isn't that cute?

4 comments:

Lobdell family said...

I hope you are feeling better. Your kids are adorable. Happy birthday to your little girl.

Hilary said...

Ha! Loved this! I read it to my Mom, and she said she totally remembers one of her kids doing the same thing during one of her pregnancies . . . :-) Hope this stage doesn't last too long!

Strebel's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Strebel's said...

Good Luck Bobby at 7 week it started and I could only drink sprite tell I was like 25 week water always made me throw up