I think it's pretty safe to say that I've really never had an original idea in my life. Truly. Everything I've ever done has been shamelessly plagiarized, stolen from someone else's idea, and usually found on the internet. For example, my Valentine's gift to Justin this year was an idea I stole from my good friend Jaime...
It's a personalized crossword puzzle from puzzlemaker.com, filled with fun facts & inside jokes about my hubby & me. Of course, the one Jaime made for her husband was embellished with fancy clipart and set in an adorable, artsy-fartsy homemade frame, but whatever. Mine's not. It was still fun to do, sentimental & best of all, free! After all, "love don't cost a thang!"
Monday, February 14, 2011
Copycat Valentine
Posted by Bobbi at Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a clever idea! And I am 100% with you on not being creative. I rely on others for that.
Post a Comment