
My baby boy turned four years old this month. I cannot even begin to put into words what this child means to me. Every ounce of his four year old being has been created for the sole purpose of bringing his mother pure, unadulterated joy. His bright blue eyes were created for gazing into and sparkling at mine. His lips were created for melting my heart with smiles and wetting my cheeks with kisses. His hands were created to fit perfectly in my palms. His body was created for nestling perfectly into my bosom. This boy is my own personal little ray of Heaven. He literally is my sunshine. My adoration for him is beyond immense. Happy birth month, my own little Kade. (I refuse to let you grow up any more!!!)

























1 comments:
You have matching smiles! I'm sure glad your Kade is in my Caleb's world (so is Caleb).
Post a Comment