Call it spring fever, or a desperate attempt to lose an extra pound or two. Whatever it was, it was definitely time for a change. Looking at the before & after pictures side-by-side, I am beginning to think that maybe I did look better with long hair, but what they hey. There's no turning back now! Besides, I think the new "do" will be great for the summer.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
The Long & Short Of It
Posted by Bobbi at Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
you are always so cute no matter what! I love it!
I actually think the short hair looks great!! You look really pretty and I think the shaping around your face shows off your eyes!! As soon as I lose my fat turkey neck I'm going back to a short haircut again. I had almost the same cut after Josh was born and I loved it!!!
I think with your new do....you look like one hot mama!
I think it looks great!
I love it love it love it! I think it's hip and really suits you!
I LOVE the "do"! I think you look great with short hair but then again I'm a short hair kind of gal! It looks great and congrats on winning in the Get-fit challenge :)
I think it looks great Bobbi!
It sounds like you have the same attitude about it as I did/do....
maybe wishin' it was still long, but oh well!
LOVE it. I am so not brave enough but it looks so cute on you.
i think it's so cute! I definately think short is cuter and the best for the summer too!
Oh, I love it!! It is so cute! I really love layers in the back, so cute! I'm going to be cutting mine in a month or so and I'm still trying to decide on a style. I really like yours!
Fabulous! There is something so wonderful about getting a haircut.
I love the hair!! I'm in the middle of my semi-annual debate of "do I cut it or grow it out?". I think you look great with short hair. I loved catching up on your blog - it looks like you guys have been through quite the ordeal!! I hope that the Lord continues to bless you! :)
Cute hair! I think I want to cut my hair now! Anyways, you are one Sexy Momma!
I really like your hair cut. It is way cute!
Post a Comment