A few weeks ago, Justin's fishing buddy, Aaron, talked Justin into buying a little pontoon fishing boat. Since then, the two of them have taken every opportunity they can find to go fishing out on the water.
This past Wednesday, Justin's mom came to visit, so we took advantage of her babysitting services Friday night and went on a fishing date! We borrowed Aaron's pontoon and waders and spent the final hours of daylight catching bass! The scene was beautiful with the sun setting over the lake and the bullfrogs and crickets making night music. Before long, the moon and stars came out into the clear night sky. It was a lot of fun and very romantic!
Justin was very patient about baiting my hook for me, even after I got my line tangled up in a tree branch.
No, I'm not pregnant. It's just the waders...they make me look poofy!!!
Here I'm holding up the first of two fish I caught. The second one was even bigger!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Fishin' in the Dark
Posted by Bobbi at Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pregnant? Whatever!! You look so cute in these pictures Bobbi. I don't think you could possibly look pregnant with the way you work your bum off!!!
What a fun date for the two of you . Craig has a boat like that from high school. Maybe we need to go "fishing" in the dark some time too:)
How fun! I've actually never been fishing for real -- just sticks with string and bologna on it when I was a kid. That would be a really fun date. Congrats on actually catching some fish, too!
Nice! That actually does sound like fun.
Post a Comment