Thursday, March 12, 2009

And Right Back To Venting....

You know what I hate? I hate it when the phone and/or doorbell rings right in the middle of a much anticipated, badly needed nap. (I've been tired ever since the clocks changed last weekend.) Note to self: Next time, take the phone off the hook and put a note on the door! That is all...

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh, I hear ya!!! Annie was up ALL last night, horribly sick. Today, her cough medicine with codeine FINALLY kicks in and she falls asleep, and by some miracle (that clearly proves God loves me), Ellie takes her nap then too. So, I lay down and fall asleep. Not even 25 minutes later, the phone rings . . . not only waking me up (I could've dealt with that and fallen asleep again), but also wakes up Ellie who is all, "Oh, 25 minutes! That's plenty of nap for a ten month old recovering from RSV! Play with me Mommy!" Sigh.

Nikki said...

I nearly made such an identical post this week. Personally, Daylight Saving Time or not, why are people calling mothers with very young children during naptime anyway?

The Blaisdell Family said...

My thoughts exactly! Happens every time I swear!!

And I hate daylight crap! The older I get the more effected I am by it and it messes the kids all up. I hate it.

i'm erin. said...

oh my gosh, I so agree! I hate that completely. And it's inevitable, the day that I actually lay down is the day every body and their dog wants to talk to me about something not nearly as important as taking a nap.