Sunday, March 29, 2009

You Might Be A Clogger if...

1. The term "flea flicker" inspires you to move your feet rather than slap your arm.
2. You walk around with nifty little "taps" on your white leather lace shoes.
3. You drive three hours in the snow to attend a "clogging convention" in Kansas City with your sister and two cute 11-year-olds.
4. Your good friends "MJ," "Samantha," "Cowboy," and "Canadian" are just a few of the amazingly fun combinations of steps you can do with your nifty little white leather laced tapping shoes!!!
5. You can be found chugging, shuffling and rock-stepping down vacant hotel hallways and in grocery store checkout lines.
6. You have sweaty armpits and a big smile on your face because you've been getting the best workout of your life!!!

Thanks ladies, for letting me tag along with you this weekend at Missy's 11th Annual City Slicker Stomp! I had such a great time coming out of my 10-year retirement from clogging! I'm sure I'll be sore for at least a week!

3 comments:

ash said...

Looks like a seriously fun weekend. Makes me remember the good times on the PGHS stage, and a ridiculously large wooden encased sound system.

I was always just a wannabe clogger, but this makes that "wannabe" come out a little stronger. Wish I lived closer and could have tagged along, too!

Huey Fam said...

We had so much fun with you!!! Let's plan on it again next year--minus the snow! Thanks to Uncle Justin and Ken for helping us have a fun girls weekend! Aauyeeee!! and Yee Haw!

Unknown said...

My name is Shelby, not Shelbi; and Jessica and I are 11, not 10.