Justin and I went golfing this afternoon. It was a lot of fun! The temperature was perfect...near 80 degrees. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining...a perfect day to be out on the golf course! I hadn't been golfing since high school, and this was only the third time I'd golfed in my life. Justin loves to golf, and plays as often as he gets the chance. This, however, was his first time playing with me.
Lucky for me, my husband is EXTREMELY patient, and tried to help me figure the game out as best he could. Justin and I also played as a team, so I got to play from wherever his ball landed, meaning that I didn't have to hit the ball 40 times just to get it in on one hole.
I learned five very important lessons while playing golf with Justin today:
#1. I seriously suck at golf.....no seriously, I really do.
#2. I look like a complete retard when I golf:
Go ahead. Laugh. I did.
#3. Justin, on the other hand, looks totally HOT hunched over a golf ball. How on earth can I resist the orange polo shirt, camo shorts & clip-on shades? He's coming home with me tonight, ladies!!!
#4. Golf carts are really fun to drive! Especially going full speed down really steep, windy cart paths.
#5. When you lose your golf ball in a lake, don't drive in after it with the golf cart....I actually figured this one out on my own. It just made common sense. We left all three of our balls at the bottom of the lake.... Oh, and two more in the woods.
Friday, March 06, 2009
FORE!
Posted by Bobbi at Friday, March 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know it doesn't feel very lady-like, but you gotta stick your rear end out behind you when you golf ;)
That is awesome that you were willing to go golfing with Justin and that he was patient enought to bring along a "golfer in training" :)
Post a Comment