"I like it when you make stuff like this, 'cause then I don't eat too much."
-Justin's comment after eating my Vegan Loaf for dinner tonight.
. . . I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended.
"Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories." -Ray Bradbury
"I like it when you make stuff like this, 'cause then I don't eat too much."
-Justin's comment after eating my Vegan Loaf for dinner tonight.
. . . I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended.
Posted by Bobbi at Sunday, March 22, 2009
2 comments:
ha ha ha...I don't know what I would say to it either...although a Vegan Loaf sounds interesting. Can you send me the recipe? thanks.
This was so funny I had to read this one to my hubby... I told him this is the "proper" phrase to use next time I make something he doesn't prefer :)
Post a Comment