Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Answers Revealed

Only 3 guesses? Seriously? I'm starting to doubt the validity of my blog. Jaime & Lyssa, you totally nailed it. Got all of them right. Sheesh! Not even a challenge, huh? As for Jennifer...you got Eden right anyway! And you mixed up Kade & Brandon...the two that I think look the most alike, so not bad for not knowing any of these kids as babies!!! Thanks for playing!!!

#1: Eden
#2: Kade
#3: Brock
#4: Brandon
#5: Austin

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I was too chicken to guess and be wrong :-) I love the picture up at the top of the blog -- it reminds me of the picture of Eden, except she looks chubbier.
Cute babies all the way around!

Hilary said...

Now we need baby pictures of you and Justin, so we can compare and contrast the children to the parents :-)
(Ellie's much more a mix of Greg and I -- and actually doesn't look much like either of us as a newborn -- but when Annie was born the first thing my mother in law said was, "Wow, well that's a Christensen baby." She's the spitting image of my siblings and me.)

Lyssa Beth said...

I was surprised that not more people guess either! I love games! Seriously all your babies are adorable. I can't wait to see what Kade looks like as he grows up!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Bobbi -
I'm here. Just can't keep my own kids straight and so I didn't make a guess. Sorry