Saturday, May 15, 2010

What's Grosser Than Gross?

Know what's gross?

This big, fat, nasty wart on my 6-year-old's knee:



Know what's grosser than gross?

Watching my dentist husband surgically remove this huge, nasty wart from my 6-year-old's knee:



(I seriously got a little light headed and nauseous while snapping those last two close-ups.)

Brandon was a real trooper. He laid back in the dental chair watching Tom & Jerry on the overhead t.v. screen while Justin numbed his knee with "sleepy juice" and took a scalpel to his flesh. I suppose the "D.D.S." at the end of Justin's name might stand for "Dental & Dermatological Surgeon"...

3 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

.....WOW.....
Those pictures are a bit to close...and descriptive...don't you think?!
haa haa that's an amazing wart. Glad you got rid of that. That looked infected with a million diseases...Hope he is recovering well!

JoMamma said...

I'm a little bit sick now. Good thing you've got a Doctor around.

Maren said...

Holy mama! There need to be a warning for nauseous pregnant ladies in the title. That....was super nasty. I barely survived.