Monday, May 03, 2010

It's a boy!

Kaden Andrew Johnson was born at 12:10am on his due date: May 3, 2010. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 2 oz. and measured 21 inches long. He is great at eating and sleeping. He is fun to kiss and snuggle. His parents and siblings all adore him! More details and photos to come...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

Shantell said...

He is so handsome and so adorable! Congrats!!!

Shayleen Lunt said...

What a timely little guy! I have a feeling he's going to be a very obedient kid ;)
Congratulations!

JoMamma said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable. I'm glad he is here!

Hilary said...

Congratulations!

Nikki said...

Yeah! Congratulations! He is perfect!

Of Heaven. Of Earth. said...

Hey, Bobbi,
The knitting ladies are here: Sarah Hassell, Marlene Hippen, and Heather Caplan. We send our congrats and love!
-Shauntai

Thorpe said...

Congrats. Love the name. I can't believe that you are a mom to five kids. That is awesome.

Tara H. said...

Oh he is super cute!! Congrats and I am so glad that everything is good.
xoxox

Kelli Proctor said...

WOW! COngratulations! So fun and so beautiful and perfect! Cant wait for my turn!