Tuesday, May 04, 2010

A Word from the Birthing Coach:

As I posted on Facebook, I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words. I was about half way through the delivery process when all the training and preparation kicked in and transformed me into a living breathing baby delivering machine.

When I was watching Hoarders on our private three and a half inch plasma and I could feel the effects of dehydration start to creep up on me did I panic? No sir, I pulled myself right out of that convertible chair/bed/kayak thing and marched right down to the nurses station where I convinced the glaring head nurse that I would never dream of taking something for myself, my armful of goods were a vital part of our edgy new Funyon-Oreo-cranberry juice birthing plan.

And to my beautiful wife Bobbi, you were great, I don't think I could have done it without you:)

-Justin

0 comments: