
I like my birthdays every one;
Each brings a greater joy to me.
But I can't wait until I'm eight,
For then I'll be baptized, you see.
To be baptized as Jesus was
By one who holds the priesthood true
And thus obey God's holy laws
Is just the thing I want to do.
When hands are laid upon my head,
Then I'll receive the Holy Ghost.
And, if I listen carefully,
I'll have the blessing I need most.
-Walter F. Bennett
Austin & Brandon's amazing primary teacher came over on their birthday to bring them this beautiful piece of art that she created:
I also created them some original works of art...though not nearly so pretty:
Happy Eighth Birthday to my twinners! I really do love them so much! Their energy and enthusiasm for life is contagious, and their eagerness to learn is infectious. How blessed I am to be their mother!!
Austin & Brandon will be baptized and confirmed as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 1:30pm! We are excited for this important milestone and would be honored to have you in attendance at this very sacred & special event!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Crazy Eights
Posted by Bobbi at Sunday, February 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
8 is such an amazing age. Happy birthday to your boys.
Post a Comment