
Sure. We did just get back from a mini-vacation to Nashville, but Justin's first day back at work was a real doozie. Learning that his employer had decided to cut his paycheck by 10% was the last straw on an already rickety camel's back. First thing this morning, Justin boarded a plane headed to the Gulf of Mexico. I talked to him this afternoon and he had rented a convertible and was driving in 85-degree weather with the top down, surrounded by palm trees and looking for a place to buy some swim trunks. And here I am in 32 degree weather, it's raining outside, and I spent all afternoon driving around in a minivan! Boy, it must be nice to be unemployed. Justin is about to make an offer to buy a dental practice in Brownsville, Texas. I'll let you know how it goes!!!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Ain't No Better Time Than Now For Mexico
Posted by Bobbi at Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Labels: Adventure, Relocating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting! My experience has been that everything happens for a reason, and whatever happens is supposed to happen! Keep the faith, Heavenly Father knows your family and what you need to be doing! Just let it flow and go with it, just remember He sees the bigger picture! Good luck and keep us posted!
Good Luck with everything in the future. We know you guys will do great wherever you go.
Post a Comment